Accessible documents at National Lottery Heritage Fund
This accessibility statement applies to the Resilient Heritage Strength Checker website, located at https://resilientheritagechecker.org.uk/.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- there is insufficient colour contrast in multiple locations across the site
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard or screen reader
- tab order across the site is not always obvious or logical
But if you need to access information in one of these document types, you can contact us and ask for an alternative format.
What to do if you cannot use one of our documents
If you need a document we’ve published in a different format:
We’ll consider the request and get back to you in [number] days.
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We provide a text relay service for people who are D/deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment.
Our offices have audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
Find out how to Contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) .
Technical information about the accessibility of our documents
The National Lottery Heritage Fund is committed to making our documents accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. The non-accessible items are listed below.
Non accessible content
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- forms across the site rely on browser validation field which do not always persist for users (2.2.1 Timing adjustable)
- tab order does not switch between pages in a logical manner in Firefox only (2.4.3 Focus order)
- focus indicators don't always have enough contrast ( 2.4.7 Focus visible )
- broken ARIA references are present where accordions are in use (1.3.1 Info and Relationships 4.1.2 Name, Role, Value)
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
The National Lottery Heritage Fund acknowledges that the current content of the site is non-compliant with accessibility standards and will resolve the remaining issues once WCAG 2.2 is published (so by September 2023.)
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 1 February 2022. It was last reviewed on 21 February 2023.
This website was last tested on 20 February 2023. The test was carried out by members of staff.
This page was prepared on 5 January 2022 date when it was first published.